Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fun With Fruit Winner!

Are you all busy creating for our current challenge?  Click here to check it out.  Meanwhile, I have picked the winner for last weeks Fun With Fruit challenge!  I have to say, there were some real cute ones out there, but I have to declare Malissa the winner!

This card has great balance and is simple with perfect details.  I loved the ruler ribbon and the subtle embossed texture of the kraft paper.  But the kicker is the way she tilted the main image.  It's nothing big, but it made a big impact.  Great job Malissa!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win Malissa! This card is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great inspiration here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of that ribbon! Of course, I've never thought of how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That's me!!!!! :) Really? My card was chosen? How super duper cool! I have since decided to stamp, another apple and pop it up! Thanks! What a little creative boost! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx